29 February 2008

Solipsistic NATION guest mix

hiddenplacemusic is very proud to present an hour-long guest mix and short interview on an excellent podcast, Solipsistic NATION (episode 79). full playlist with links available on the SN homepage. artists include hiddenplace favorites such as planet boelex, muxu, iambic², lé mepris and nest, as well as some excellent artists who i havent had a chance to review yet.

a very warm welcome to listeners of SN who have taken the time to check out the blog. i have some great releases lined up to review in the coming weeks, but in the mean time, feel free to check out the archives or the 'in the queue' list to the right. enjoy the music!

3 comments:

Headphone Commute said...

Hello to a fellow reviewer. Now I won't have to follow every net label release ;) We share a lot of taste in common. And it's nice to know that someone else besides me shares music simply for the love of it.
- Headphone Commute

Headphone Commute said...

re:// your comment on Headphone Commute...

That's exactly why I chose the name. I listen to music on the way to work and back. I am also blessed with an office so I can close the door, and listen to my Grados all day long

Unknown said...

I was working on this week's show featuring Planet Boelex and I went back and listened to your mix. Really wonderful stuff, Travis. I have a mix coming up from Pietro from Digital Nimbus/Igloo Magazine that I think you're gonna love.

Now when can we hear the podcast you've been working on? My ears eagerly await!